Thursday, September 12, 2013

Yarn Along -- Fern's Fall Sweater

I have been slow to start knitting on Fern's Fall sweater this year. The yarn and pattern have been chosen for a long time -- I've been anxious to try the Sunday Sweater pattern for a while now; all of the finished projects look great. My mind, however, has been many other places. First and foremost, on knitting small things for our sweet baby #2, due around the Winter Solstice this year! We have another huge change coming up as well. We are all moving back to Austin, TX to be near my family at the beginning of October. I am so looking forward to this change, but change can certainly be stressful!
Anyway, I am making Fern's sweater to be about an 18-24 month size, and so far it is going well! My time for reading is sparse, but I have been reading back over much of Ina May Gaskin's "Spiritual Midwifery" for inspiration. We are planning another homebirth, hopefully as smooth as Fern's was!

No comments:

Post a Comment